If you’ve been a home or business owner for any span of time, you probably realize how important your garage door is to day-to-day productivity. It’s one of the main points of entry on many buildings and it makes up a huge part of the exterior of a home or commercial property.
At TF Draper, we install, maintain and repair garage doors throughout Beaverton and the Pacific Northwest region and we’ve been satisfying customers for almost 40 years. Keep your family, home and company safe and secure by choosing TF Draper for your garage door services.
Our Garage Door Repair Attention to Detail
While heavy doors and high-tension springs make it dangerous for an unexperienced person to try to complete maintenance and repairs on their garage doors, there are a few signs you can look for that mean you probably need a repair.
Persistent noises that didn’t come from your door before, like grinding, screeching or clanking, are a sign that a component might need repair. Other signs are a lack of response when you try to open the door, extra-fast closing, slamming, incomplete shutting and slow operation. Contact us for repairs in these situations.
If you accidentally damage your door or the harsh weather conditions of this area take a toll on it, keep in mind that TF Draper can complete authorized repairs even for doors we did not install originally. We strive for exceptional services. Our highly trained and informed technicians will show up at your property ready to quickly diagnose the problem and offer a solution, ensuring all paperwork is submitted properly throughout the process.
Some situations mean you need urgent repairs that can’t wait. If you need to be somewhere and your vehicle is stuck behind a broken door, or a security or safety issue could arise without a properly-functioning system, you can take advantage of our 24-hour emergency services. We value our customers, which is why we can send someone to diagnose and fix the problem — usually within the same day that you call. If a permanent solution is not available that day, we will at least complete a temporary fix.
Garage Door Installation Beaverton, OR
We stand fully behind the products we sell, which is why we offer an exclusive warranty on almost everything that comes from our shop. As a locally owned family business, we consider our customers friends and neighbors, which is why we provide transparent and accurate estimates for every installation, including:
- Residential garage door installations: We’re known for the wood products we provide with custom designs that can become a beautiful focal point of any home. We also stock a full range of conventional garage doors and openers from leading manufacturers like Clopay®, LiftMaster®, Amarr, Wayne-Dalton, Northwest Door and Jeld-Wen. No matter your style, preferences or budget, we can put a package together that suits your precise needs. We usually complete turnkey installations within ten days.
- Commercial garage door installations: To keep your productivity and profitability up-to-par, we offer garage doors and specialty products with attributes like insulation and impact resistance to suit whatever needs your business may have. We stock an extensive selection of rolling steel overhead and sectional doors. Several leading commercial businesses in the area have trusted our work, including those with auto garages, shipping centers, retail storefronts, restaurants and other commercial facilities.
Garage Door Maintenance in Beaverton, OR
It can seem unimportant to keep up with garage door maintenance when the door seems to be working properly, and who has the time to schedule appointments and wait around for a repairman?
At TF Draper, we put together a maintenance schedule that works best for you so that you don’t have to deal with large and intensive garage door repairs down the line. An investment in proper garage door maintenance saves time and money in the long run and you can choose single services or an annual tune-up that includes any combination of the following:
- Component inspection: While you might notice damage from a simple visual inspection, our technicians know exactly how to spot rust, tears, wear and other damage in any component or moving part in your door, including springs, pulleys, rollers, cables, mounting hardware, openers, panels, tracks and more. Once they find these, they can make an assessment about how best to proceed. They will also test the safety features of your door and opener, like its auto-reverse to make sure you stay safe all year.
- Alignment work: The balance of your garage door is one of the most important factors to its functionality. If it isn’t balanced, it can cause damage to the rest of your system or harm your home or family. Our experts can align or realign your door safely. They will also make sure any balance issues aren’t related to a larger problem.
- System improvements: With all the moving metal parts in even wooden garage doors, lubrication is crucial so the parts don’t grind and damage one another or hinder the door’s operation. Our technicians will apply this lubrication, clear and clean the tracks and tighten screws, bolts and hinges that have started to come loose. In addition, the weather-stripping on the bottom of your door will become brittle and cracked naturally over time — yearly services often includes a replacement.
- Repairs and replacements: Inevitably, certain components in your garage door will build up wear and tear to the point that they need repair or replacement. Our technicians will determine which option is best and proceed with your approval so small damages don’t lead you to need a full system overhaul.
Garage Door Openers Installed in Beaverton, OR
Garage door openers are just as important as the door itself and openers on the market today come with a variety of features for you to choose from. We offer openers from top-notch manufacturers so you can get one that matches your preferences and works for your door. No matter what product or service you order, we will arrive on time, maintain the original schedule laid out, and leave your property exactly like it was when we arrived — plus a new or improved garage door or opener.