Whether you run a commercial business or just want to make your home as perfect as possible, the garage door is a crucial point of entry and an element that affects your structure’s visual appearance. You need a garage door that suits your exact preferences and functions properly all year long. You require a garage door company you can trust for installation, maintenance and repairs — and that’s where TF Draper comes in.
We are a family-owned and local business that has served Lake Oswego and the Pacific Northwest region for almost 40 years.
Garage Door Repair for Your Lake Oswego Home, OR
Whether it’s an accident or regular wear that causes damage to your garage door, we offer repair services that will get you up and running in no time. Some of the warning signs you should look out for include incomplete shutting, rapid closing, persistent clanking, squeaking or scraping noises, lack of response and hesitation to open or close. If you notice any of these issues, take advantage of early intervention by calling TF Draper right away. Handling the issues on your own can be dangerous, so trust our highly skilled experts instead.
Certain emergency situations and unexpected garage door breakdowns can mean you need services right away. If you need to be somewhere but your vehicle is stuck behind a door that won’t budge or you’re stuck outside in cold winter weather, we can help. Our 24-hour emergency repairs keep you safe and secure. When the issue is urgent, we try to send a technician to look at the door and complete repairs the same day. Even if a full repair can’t happen in the moment, we can usually provide a temporary fix until full scheduled services take place.
Call Us for Garage Door Installation
Our quick, professional installation and ongoing aftercare support for each locally-sold door is what has made us a popular choice for residential and commercial garage door installations. We keep our services local to keep prices low, so if we can’t complete installation or services for you due to your geography or timeline, we will help you find a company that can help.
For those that are in our service area, we sell and install doors and openers from leading manufacturers such as:
- Northwest Door
And more. Our technicians stay up-to-date through ongoing training that teaches them about leading technologies and changes in the industry, which means they will install your door right the first time. We’re known for our extensive selection of custom wood doors for any home, but we also sell conventional doors from other manufacturers as well. With our wide variety of doors, openers and hardware, we can put together a package that suits any preference and budget.
Because we are a local business, the customers we serve both residentially and commercially are our friends and neighbors. To take care of your needs, we provide accurate, transparent estimates, timely services and respect for the rest of your home or business when we leave it spotless after our work. We stand behind our products and installation process, which is why almost everything we sell comes with exclusive warranty coverage.
Residential installations aren’t all we do. For years, we have served some of the leading commercial businesses in our region. We sell a full range of industrial overhead doors like rolling steel products and sectionals. No matter the complexity, our trained professionals can complete installation right the first time for businesses like warehouses, restaurants, retail storefronts, shipping centers and more.
We know your productivity can heavily depend on your garage door, which is why we will affordably install your doors and provide aftercare that saves time and money.
Garage Door Maintenance for Lake Oswego, OR
Even if we didn’t provide your initial installation, we can help with maintenance services for any garage door in our service area. In-depth maintenance can be dangerous to do yourself, as doors are heavy and springs have a lot of tension. With preventative maintenance, we can perform a visual inspection, balance test, automatic reversal system checkup, parts lubrication and weather stripping replacement.
During annual tune-ups fitted to your schedule, we will also tighten bolts, screws and hinges, clear and clean the tracks, and check the following parts:
- Springs: Any garage door spring will wear out over time and with many opening and closing cycles, but the spring is crucial to overall operation. We will perform a visual inspection to check for rust and other wear to determine if a repair or replacement is needed. Otherwise, we complete lubrication and adjustments to extend the life of your springs.
- Rollers: The rollers are crucial to smooth opening and closing, and we perform comprehensive inspections to catch signs of damage before they get worse. We can also lubricate rollers and repair and replace any that are damaged.
- Panels and sections: Any number of external forces can dent different sections in your door. Rust and other wear and tear also diminishes the safety of your door. Luckily, we can provide repairs and, if necessary, replacements to individual sections of your garage door to save time and money.
- Balance system: Any garage door needs proper alignment to correctly function without being dangerous or damaging other door parts. We can check your door’s balance and realign it when necessary. Our highly trained professionals can easily identify when a larger problem is causing the misalignment.
- Cables: Cables need to have the correct tension and physical wear and damage can cause future problems. We will inspect the cables and complete replacements when necessary.
Call Us for Garage Door Service and Openers Today
Garage door openers are just as important as the door itself, and openers on the market today come with a wide range of features to choose from. Our team has quality work and exceptional service in mind, which is why we will help you choose a package with the right opener. We will then install the part and provide aftercare. Call TF Draper to learn more or request a quote right away.