Living in Forest Grove, Oregon, means intense weather. Since your garage door is the largest point of entry on your home or business, you need it installed right and taken care of.
For almost 40 years, TF Draper has been serving home and business owners throughout Forest Grove and the Pacific Northwest with garage door installation, maintenance and repair. We’re a local and family-owned business, which means we consider our customers neighbors and friends. We strive to give honest and accurate estimates, work within an agreed-upon schedule and leave no messes.
Garage Door Repair in Forest Grove, OR
It’s inevitable that your garage door will need repairs over the years. Though you can expect the high-quality products we sell to require the least repairs of any garage door components on the market, accidental damage and natural wear happens to every property throughout the year, including garage doors and openers.
Most people use their door several times per day to get in and out of their home or business, so this isn’t a part of your building you can afford to leave broken. Call TF Draper for authorized repairs if you notice any of the following:
- Noises: Certain garage door openers naturally make a little sound, so don’t panic right away until you think over the issue. However, if you’re hearing squeaking, clanking, banging, scraping, grinding or other noises that didn’t exist or weren’t as loud when you first got the door or opener, a number of parts could require repair.
- Speed issues: This can go both ways. If your door is slamming closed quickly, it can be a dangerous indicator that the spring or another component needs repair. If it hesitates and takes a long time to open when you press the button, it also shouldn’t be left unchecked.
- Failure to open or close: If you try to initiate opening or closing and nothing happens, a component of your door definitely needs fixed.
We know that sometimes for the sake of safety or security, you need your garage door to function properly right away and you can’t wait for repairs. For these urgent situations, we make 24-hour emergency repair available to all of our customers. We try to send someone to your property the same day you call us, and if full services can’t be performed during that visit, we try to employ a temporary fix so you can use your garage door until you can schedule full services.
Garage Door Installation near Forest Grove, OR
We install garage doors and openers throughout the region from leading brands like LiftMaster®, Clopay®, Amarr, Wayne-Dalton, Jeld-Wen, Northwest Door and more. Our residential and commercial work is done right the first time so you don’t have to worry about air gaps or an unbalanced system.
- Residential garage door installations: Backed by our appearance on “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,” features in numerous design magazines, and installations for some of the most prestigious addresses in Portland, our residential installations can be tailored to any home to offer a stylish, luxurious home appearance. We can work with any budget to provide our popular wood products or conventional doors, hardware and accessories. We typically complete this installation in ten days or less.
- Commercial garage door installations: With a team that works quickly to minimize disruption and keep operations moving smoothly, TF Draper has served leading commercial businesses throughout the region while sticking to specific budgets. Our extensive selection of sectional and rolling steel overhead doors with attributes like high speed, insulation and impact resistance helps you get the exact door your company needs whether you have an auto garage, shipping center, restaurant or other commercial facility.
Because we stand behind the work we do and products we stock, almost everything we sell comes with an exclusive warranty. Our custom wood doors and hardware come with a three-year guarantee, and we stand behind the manufacturer’s warranty for steel doors and products, offering service when needed. If we can’t come to your property due to time restrictions or an out-of-range location, we will gladly help you find a good company that can.
Garage Door Maintenance Service Provided in Forest Grove, OR
Installation is just the beginning. With such an important piece of moving equipment, regular garage door maintenance is an investment that can save you time, money and stress in the long run. At TF Draper, we offer extensive aftercare maintenance throughout the years to make sure rust, damage and wear and tear don’t turn into bigger, more expensive issues in your garage door system later. We check and service the following functions and components:
- Door balance and alignment
- Door panels/sections
- Safety features
You can select an individual service or opt into annual tune-ups that we will schedule to suit a timeline of your choosing. Our technicians are experts in the field who stay up-to-date with current technology through ongoing training. They know how to complete a thorough visual inspection, perform a balance test, clean and clear the tracks, tighten screws, bolts and hinges, replace aging weather-stripping and lubricate all moving parts.
They will also recommend and complete repairs and replacements when necessary to keep your door running smoothly.
T.F. Draper Forest Grove, OR Garage Door Repair Reviews
It is important to do proper research when looking for a reputable garage door installation and repair company in Forest Grove. One of our satisfied customers in Forest Grove, Dan N. said:
“In all, the bill was very reasonable, and he was in and out in an hour. My garage door has been smooth, quiet and working perfectly ever since. Thanks guys! You’ll be the first number I call in another 10 years when the next spring goes.” Read his full review to understand more about why you should choose T.F. Draper for your garage door services.
Garage Door Openers Installed and Serviced in Forest Grove, OR
Selecting the correct garage door opener can be just as daunting as choosing the door itself and other hardware. Today’s market has openers with countless features for you to choose from, and your opener also has to have a strong enough motor and the right components to open the specific door you selected based on its size and weight.
We stock a wide variety of openers from leading brands and our dedication to exceptional customer service means we will gladly walk you through choosing the right one for your home or business if you need help.
While you can certainly check for noise and obvious rust and damage yourself, it’s much safer to leave in-depth inspections and repairs to trusted, experienced professionals. Garage doors are heavy and their springs are packed with extremely high tension. Trying to fix something on your own without the proper training can cause harm to you, family, pets, neighbors or the rest of your home.