The garage door and opener are arguably the most important moving equipment in a home and in many businesses. They’re even more important in areas like Hillsboro and the Pacific Northwest region that have intense weather conditions throughout the year. TF Draper is a family-owned and local garage door company that has served the area for almost 40 years. We consider the home and business owners we serve friends and neighbors, which is why we offer honest estimates and complete installations, maintenance and repairs quickly and affordably.
Garage Door Repair Hillsboro, Oregon
TF Draper has decades of experience providing Garage Door Repair in Hillsboro, Oregon. With products from leading manufacturers like LiftMaster®, Clopay®, Northwest Door, Amarr, Wayne-Dalton and Jeld-Wen, we sell only the best equipment that will require the fewest repairs as time goes on. That being said, there’s no such thing as a garage door that lasts forever. Accidental damage and natural wear with age will mean that you need occasional repairs to your garage door system, and we’re here to offer those services before a minor issue becomes something larger and more expensive.
Pay attention for these clear signs that you need a repair:
- Persistent noises from the door or opener that didn’t exist before like scraping, grinding or squeaking
- Sluggish or slower-than-usual operations
- Faster-than-usual operations like slamming, especially when closing
- Incomplete shutting
- Failure of the door to respond when you press the button
If you notice any of these typical warning signs, it’s not worth it to wait. Call TF Draper right away. If the situation is urgent, we offer 24/7 emergency repairs to show how much we value your safety and security. Just call us, and we will try our best to get someone to your location within the same day. If a permanent solution cannot be reached that day, our expert technicians will try to create a temporary fix to get you back up and running until we can schedule and complete in-depth repairs.
Improper garage door installation can lead to an unbalanced door or gaps around the door where air can get in. You need a garage door company you can trust, and you can rest assured that TF Draper is that company. We back all of our products and services for both residential and commercial installations with exclusive warranties to show you the confidence we have in our products and workmanship. Our top priority is exceptional work and customer service, so we stick to schedule and leave your property just as clean as it was when we arrived.
Our work has been featured in several design magazines and we have even appeared on “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” for the residential doors we installed on some of the most prestigious address in the region. When it comes to commercial businesses, some of the leading companies in the Pacific Northwest have trusted our installations and services for years. Whether you are a home or business owner, you can take advantage of one of our services:
- Residential garage door installations: For most homeowners, the garage door is their most-used point of entry, opening and closing several times a day. It also makes up a huge portion of their home’s appearance. We’re known for our custom-designed wood doors that add the perfect touch, but we also install a full range of conventional steel products, hardware, openers and accessories to suit any lifestyle or budget. Our team provides complete turnkey services and typically finishes installation in ten days or less.
- Commercial garage door installations: Our extensive selection of rolling steel overhead and sectional doors, openers and hardware means you can choose the perfect package for your business whether you own a restaurant, auto garage, shipping center or any other commercial facility. We know that disruptions to your business operations cost time and money, which is why we do work in advance to ensure smooth installation within a timeframe that suits your needs, all without exceeding your budget.
We sell doors with a wide selection of attributes like impact resistance and insulation. No matter what you require for your home or business, we have you covered. Contact one of our friendly, knowledgeable representatives to discuss your preferences and make a selection.
While it can be easy to forget about garage door maintenance throughout the year, regular aftercare is a worthwhile investment that can save a lot of time and money down the line. Other than basic visual inspections and simple, regular check-ins, it can be dangerous to complete repairs and maintenance without the proper training, as doors are heavy and springs pack a lot of tension.
With TF Draper, you can choose individual services or an annual tune-up that includes any combination of the following, safely completed by trained technicians.
- Component inspection and servicing: There are more moving parts in your garage door system than you might realize. Cables, rollers, springs, pulleys, mounting hardware, openers and other parts all need in-depth inspections to check for rust and other damage. Openers also need checked for the successful operation of safety features like auto-reverse. Our team can find any issues, perform adjustments and recommend repairs and replacements only when necessary.
- Door section repair or replacement: One of the top benefits of a sectional door is that specific areas on the door can be isolated for separate repair or replacement. This saves money and ensures that dents, warping and other issues are managed on each panel to maintain safety and performance.
- Alignment or realignment: An unbalanced garage door can throw off the entire system, and while realignment can be a simple fix, TF Draper professionals know how to safely identify when the problem is due to another issue within the equipment.
- Required system upkeep: One of the most important processes to keep your door running smoothly throughout the entire year is proper lubrication of all its moving parts. Even wood doors have metal parts that need lubrication to keep from grinding and slowing. We make sure each component has lubrication, replace cracked and brittle weather-stripping, clear and clean tracks and tighten loose screws, bolts and hinges.
At TF Draper, we sell openers with countless different features and capabilities to suit any door you select. We regularly complete quality repairs and maintenance on doors and openers from our inventory as well as those we did not install ourselves.
The Best Garage Door Repair Services In Hillsboro, Oregon
We have been in business for nearly 40 years taking care of the garage door needs of the residents of Hillsboro. We take pride in delivering exceptional quality and thorough service. Contact our office for all of your Hillsboro garage door needs!