Need Garage Door Repairs? Call Us Now!
Talk with our service team today to get fast expert help with your garage door. Our team has over 40 years of experience in garage door repairs, and as a locally licensed and certified repair company, you can trust our team to take care of you and your garage door the right way. 503-357-1103
- 24/7 service
- Licensed service and installation
- Family-owned business
- Clopay Authorized Dealer
- Northwest Door Dealer
Our Oregon CCB Number: #162104
TF Draper encourages all to research any prospective contractors. Make sure any contractor you work with is licensed. Not sure if they are licensed, we encourage you to use Oregon’s CCB contractor search tool
An inoperable garage door can throw the brakes on your lifestyle and limit the convenience of your home. The same holds true for garage doors at a business — when they break down, it hurts your operations. For that reason, it’s important to have a go-to source for both commercial and residential garage door repair in Portland, OR. At TF Draper, we have nearly 40 years of experience in serving Portland-area home and business owners with outstanding garage door repair and customer service.
Whether your garage door is showing signs of needing repair or has stopped working altogether, our technicians can quickly diagnose the issue and provide the needed solution. Learn more below about common garage door repairs, signs your door needs repair and the services you’ll find at TF Draper.
Our Repair Services
Through our nearly four decades of experience, we’ve discovered that our customers often share similar garage door repair needs. Here’s a look at some of the most common ones:
- Broken springs: Without a doubt, springs are the single most common garage door repair need. A garage door’s springs sit inside, just above the threshold of the garage. Springs operate under an immense amount of tension, which is what allows them to easily raise and lower the door. While quality springs should last for many years, they eventually break. When they break, your garage door will be rendered completely inoperable.
- Panel repairs: Garage doors come in a range of different material types. No matter your door’s material, its panel can often need repairs after years of use. At TF Draper, we can provide panel repairs to steel, aluminum, vinyl and wood panels as well as panels made from other materials. Quality panel repairs can often greatly extend the usable lifespan of a garage door.
- Cable repairs: A garage door’s lift cables are what counterbalance a its weight against the tension of its springs. Think of how often you raise and lower your garage door. With each cycle, you’re putting an amount of stress on the cables that will eventually break them. The right source of garage door repair in Portland can quickly diagnose and repair an issue with garage door cables.
- Opener repairs and service: At TF Draper, we specialize in commercial and residential garage door repair in Portland as well as repairs to openers and other garage door accessories. Garage door openers bring a level of convenience to Portland-area homes, and a broken or inoperable garage door opener can be a real nuisance. Fortunately, our team is adept at discovering garage door opener issues and making the needed repairs.
Of course, garage doors and garage door accessories can experience a range of other repair needs. What you see listed here is just a few of the most common. At TF Draper, our experience means that we’ve seen just about every garage door repair requirement under the sun. No matter what’s going on with your garage door and its accessories, you can always count on TF Draper to respond with the urgency the situation requires and deliver the repairs you need.
Signs You Need Garage Door Repair Immediately
Your home and its garage door are valued assets. To keep them both working at their full potential, watch out for these common signs that your garage door needs repair:
- Excessive noise: A garage door is designed to operate smoothly and quietly. The louder your garage door gets over time, the more likely it is that it needs repair. A quality garage door technician can identify and address the source of the noisiness.
- Vibrations: Similar to noise, garage door vibrations indicate that the door itself isn’t operating as it was designed. In some cases, light maintenance can reduce the vibrations, but vibrations can also be a sign that your garage door needs repairs.
- Visibly worn panels: Panel repairs are essential if you’re going to get the longest usable lifespan out of your garage. Make sure you quickly address visibly worn panels with garage door repair so that you maximize the value of your investment in a garage door.
- Unevenness: A garage door should be level, both when it’s raised and when it’s closed. Make sure your garage door is operating as intended by getting repairs when it’s uneven or out of balance in any way.
- Partial closing: In some situations, you may find that your garage door only partially closes or that it automatically reverses rather than closing all the way. In these cases, call on TF Draper and our team of repair technicians to identify the issue and provide the needed solution.
You know your home, your garage door and how both are supposed to work. If you see anything out of the ordinary, trust the team at TF Draper to provide effective garage door repair in Portland.
The TF Draper Repair Difference
At TF Draper, we provide garage door repair in Portland and surrounding communities like Forest Grove, Beaverton, West Linn, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, Vancouver, Hillsboro and other nearby areas. We understand that garage door repair needs are urgent needs, and we’ll respond to repair calls with the sense of urgency they deserve. When you want the best source of both commercial and residential garage door repair in Portland, get the best by selecting TF Draper.
Contact us today for garage door repair in Portland.